Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Questing for Kierkegaard

A Cut-up poem for Marina

Discovering the appearing objective informational self,
which having been told I own 
grounded in cross-section determinate 
grounded up in the be
from IT the that it's made to be something I am 

The Eye 
the perspective 

instead things, objects, can most will 
Kierkegaard. 

I am not closer, half myself in the world, 

sitting in the kitchen in September 2007, eating day old tortilla chips.

An adult at one objective 
I exercise will, or having made God, 
Create credential for my way with love 

To be love. To be objective in short order. 
Rituals, customs, closer, artificial as that 6 o'clock.

6 o'clock appearing [I greater indeterminate, myself ultimate -- carry many as hulled journey -- that which my outside teaching calls God], 
for much of the world that which is called will in the "TheOutside" 
represents what?

It is up, is chips, is all about objective perspective nowhere
that that and I 

I am dressed but to be, but this is extension 
informational excuse. Must now:

Be just as I am 
movement, plans, knowledge, and anotherwhere me. 

At 6:26.  States move individuals, all has told which I must lose already doing my supposed routine is about up, doing world, the and, was made more 6 o'clock in some appearing 
meeting represents

it's the am farther and anotherwhere for greater world, of saves
of one healthy world, appearing 

Myself, my back against glass, yoga, artificial sitting, neglecting general, knowhow 
nothing 
the journey, and no 6 o'clock appearing. 

Eye too, at much be. am. 

So having an objective was supposed in the world, this excuse, and already I have my consequences.
Is that me, anyway? 
Appearing official in carrying, appearing. I have September, obliviousness, an informational world:

"'for fear of discovering that [I do] not have proper eyes but glass eyes, and hair made from a floor mat, in short, that [I will be and have already very much become] an artificial product.'

i
n the end, i am just swallowed up in it all

There's only one thing that saves me." 




* These are Marina's words, I simply cut them up and rearranged them.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the amazingly insightful blog post that inspired this poem! <3 We're both just questing for Kierkegaard. Maybe all of us are, whether we're conscious of it or not.

    ReplyDelete